This is the whole kit. Everything you need to get started except for a pedal;
The famous LACEnano magnetic drive brushless tattoo machine, the power supply, wall wart with international plugs, and power cable.
And as a bonus it’s all packed in a sturdy aluminium flight case so you can throw it in your air luggage when you go to conventions without worries of anything getting damaged.
LACEnano rotary tattoo machine- Technical information
- 40W long-life proprietary brushless motor
- Magnetic drive
- Infinitely adjustable stroke from 0 to 6mm without tools
- Infinitely adjustable give (softness) without tools
- Weight: 46g (Including the motor)
- Machined from a solid block of aircraft aluminum
- High quality Neutrik (R) connectors
- Fully autoclavable (Including the motor)
- Innovative tube clamping system
- The LACEnano tattoo machine is a rotary machine because it is driven by an electric motor (a brushless one). But it feels much more like a coil machine because the drive system is magnetic like with a coil machine and so it has the same kind of give that a coil machine has. As you know coil machines don’t work very well with cartridge needles because the simulated give mechanism in a cartridge (the rubber or metal spring inside) works against the natural magnetic give of the machine. It is the same with the LACEnano and so we only recommend using classic needles with it, no cartridges!
- After the payment is received, our DHL carrier needs 3-5 business days to deliver your order (worldwide).
You can order your LACEnano tattoo machine (BOX) directly on our web shop from:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Republic of Ireland
- South Korea
- United States of America (USA)
- United Kingdom (UK)
- Shipping to some countries outside the European union may charge you additional import fees upon the package arrival.
- If your country isn’t on the shipping list, please check our OFFICIAL LACEnano DISTRIBUTORS or CONTACT US HERE
The LACEnano Rotary Tattoo Machine and Power Supply come with a 1 year limited warranty. This warranty excludes the motor (the motor is designed to work perfectly for 10 years, but if you take it to the beach and drop it in the sand or bake it in an oven at 300°C it will die, this is why we are excluding it from the warranty – yes, people actually do things like that).
But more importantly it also comes with a no nonsense Lifetime care package. We will repair and replace any parts of the machine. We will do this BELOW COST; not with a big profit margin like others, not at cost, but below cost, that is how much we believe in the quality of our product.
And you don’t even have to be the original buyer or have the original receipt (like other companies demand of you); all you need to do is send us the machine in the original flight case (to protect it in shipping) with the Certificate of authenticity that came with it.
The LACEnano was designed with the no maintenance philosophy in mind. It does not need to be taken apart, lubricated or anything. If you wish you can put a drop of light machine oil on the bearings, but it is not necessary. It is designed to be cleaned in a medical autoclave at up to 135°C; this will not do it any harm. You can also use standard disinfectants and cleaners in spray or wipe off form, that you use for your other tattoo machines.
The important difference to other tattoo machines is that the whole machine including the motor can be cleaned in this way.
Assembly and operation
In this video you can see, just how easy it is to set up our machine. The stroke and hit adjustments really do take just seconds.
The speed adjustment is also really simple, as there is only one knob on the power supply and it adjusts RPM directly. No more guesswork with voltages, amps etc.
Easy, simple, clean and powerful; the LACEnano.