The famous LACEnano magnetic brushless rotary tattoo machine now comes in a special Satin black finish and real 24k gold plated magnets.
Many have been asking for this, so like always, we have delivered it.
This bundle also includes the LACEnano power supply and LACEnano power cable so you can just plug it and start creating the awesome work you do.
LACEnano BLACK edition rotary tattoo machine- Technical information
The best features of coil and rotary tattoo machines combined – In Black and Gold
- 40W long-life proprietary brushless motor
- Magnetic drive
- Satin black finish and real 24k gold plated magnets
- Infinitely adjustable stroke from 0 to 6mm without tools
- Infinitely adjustable give (softness) without tools
- Weight: 46g (Including the motor)
- Machined from a solid block of aircraft aluminum
- High quality Neutrik (R) connectors
- Fully autoclavable (Including the motor)
- Innovative tube clamping system
- The LACEnano tattoo machine is a rotary machine because it is driven by an electric motor (a brushless one). But it feels much more like a coil machine because the drive system is magnetic like with a coil machine and so it has the same kind of give that a coil machine has. As you know coil machines don’t work very well with cartridge needles because the simulated give mechanism in a cartridge (the rubber or metal spring inside) works against the natural magnetic give of the machine. It is the same with the LACEnano and so we only recommend using classic needles with it, no cartridges!
You can order your LACEnano BLACK edition (SINGLE) tattoo machine directly on our web shop from:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Republic of Ireland
- South Korea
- United States of America (USA)
- United Kingdom (UK)
- Shipping to some countries outside the European union may charge you additional import fees upon the package arrival.
- If your country isn’t on the shipping list, please CONTACT US HERE
The LACEnano BLACK edition (SINGLE) comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
This warranty excludes the motor (the motor is designed to work perfectly for 10 years, but if you take it to the beach and drop it in the sand or bake it in an oven at 300°C it will die, this is why we are excluding it from the warranty – yes, people actually do things like that).
But more importantly it also comes with a no nonsense Lifetime care package. We will repair and replace any parts of the machine. We will do this BELOW COST; not with a big profit margin like others, not at cost, but below cost, that is how much we believe in the quality of our product.
And you don’t even have to be the original buyer or have the original receipt (like other companies demand of you); all you need to do is send us the machine in the original flight case (to protect it in shipping) with the Certificate of authenticity that came with it.
The LACEnano was designed with the no maintenance philosophy in mind. It does not need to be taken apart, lubricated or anything. If you wish you can put a drop of light machine oil on the bearings, but it is not necessary. It is designed to be cleaned in a medical autoclave at up to 135°C; this will not do it any harm. You can also use standard disinfectants and cleaners in spray or wipe off form, that you use for your other tattoo machines.
The important difference to other tattoo machines is that the whole machine including the motor can be cleaned in this way.