Did yours get lost in the airplane luggage or do you just want a second one for your other studio?
This is exactly the same power supply that you get in the LACEnano kit. It features an algorithm that adjusts the torque of the brushless motor in your LACEnano machine.
There is only one knob to adjust and it controls the speed from 2000 to 8000 RPM.
- - All LACENANO products can be ordered directly thru our webshop and will be shipped to more than 40+ countries around the world! (Including USA, UK, EU countries, Canada, Australia and many more)
- - We charge shipping costs based on your location: $35.00
- - We ship worldwide with premium DHL Express shipping service
- - Your order will arrive within 5 business days after receiving the payment.
- - You will receive tracking number so you can keep an eye on your order in order lookup section.
- - Shipping to some countries outside the European union may charge you additional import fees upon the package arrival.
- - We offer a 30 day 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back.
All LACEnano products come with a one-year warranty on ALL parts. If during that time something stops working as it should send it to our workshop and we will fix it or replace it for you. FREE OF CHARGE!
Please note that warranty doesn't cover neglect or misusing the products, like dropping, overheating or using the products in any other way than its intended purpose.
For the products that are outside of warranty period or are not covered by warranty, we will charge a small fee to cover our expenses. All you need to do is send us the machine in the original flight case (to protect it in shipping) with the Certificate of authenticity that came with it.
The LACEnano was designed with the no maintenance philosophy in mind. It does not need to be taken apart, lubricated or anything. If you wish you can put a drop of light machine oil on the bearings, but it is not necessary.
It is designed to be cleaned in a medical autoclave at up to 135°C; this will not do it any harm. You can also use standard disinfectants and cleaners in spray or wipe off form, that you use for your other tattoo machines.
The important difference to other tattoo machines is that the whole machine including the motor can be cleaned in this way.