ONE POWER SUPPLY TO RULE THEM ALL
Finally; a power supply that can power every tattoo machine; it will do all your rotaries, coils and your LACEnano.
This is not just a simple conversion of wall power to “it’s good enough” DC voltage. It is an extreme filtration governed by an efficient dedicated microchip that will deliver superior smoothness of power to your machine for a steadier and more consistent needle and less heat from your machine.
It has all the features of other premium power supplies and then some.
* LABRYS - The legendary axe of Zeus with which he sent storms upon Earth.
* Additional LACEnano tattoo machine - If you order the LABRYS power supply, that support the LACEnano tattoo machines, you can add to cart an additional LACEnano tattoo machine SINGLE in SILVER or BLACK&GOLD color.
* Additional LABRYS power cable - If you need more than one LABRYS power cable for LACEnano tattoo machines you can add to cart an additional one HERE
LABRYS tattoo power supply - Technical information / Settings
- 2.4’’ TFT LCD display
- Input voltage 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Output voltage 0-15V
- Max output power 30W
- Two 1/4 outputs with LACEnano, rotary and coil support
- Four programmable presets for each type of machine. 12 in total
- Robust aluminium enclosure size 103x30x120mm
- High quality membrane keyboard
- Controls works with cling film and gloves
- Mount design supports all standard camera mounts (¼” -20 UNC thread)
- Build-in current limit protection
- Manual and auto timers. Display one, both or none
- Set hourly rate for taxi meter mode
- Standard ¼’’ footswitch connector
- Momentary or maintained foot switch modes
- Power button mode for use without a footswitch
- Displays: Volts, Amps, Frequency, Duty Cycle, STL, RPM
- Software update via Micro SD for future machines
- Wrong machine selected protection
- EEPROM storage (settings stay saved when unplugged)
- - We charge shipping costs based on your location. It costs from $18.00 USD to $39.90 USD, depending on your location and package size. The final shipping cost is calculated on the "Shipping step" on the Checkout of our website.
- - We ship worldwide with premium DHL Express shipping service
- - Your order will arrive within 2-5 business days after receiving the payment.
- - You will receive tracking number so you can keep an eye on your order in order lookup section.
- - Shipping to some countries outside the European union may charge you additional import fees upon the package arrival.
- - All LACENANO products can be ordered directly thru our webshop and will be shipped to more than 40+ countries around the world! (Including USA, UK, EU countries, Canada, Australia and many more)
- We ship directly to:
- > Australia
- > Austria
- > Belgium
- > Bulgaria
- > Canada
- > Croatia
- > Cyprus
- > Czech Republic
- > Denmark
- > Estonia
- > Finland
- > France
- > Germany
- > Greece
- > Hong Kong
- > Hungary
- > Italy
- > Israel
- > Latvia
- > Lithuania
- > Luxembourg
- > Malaysia
- > Malta
- > Macedonia
- > Netherlands
- > New Zealand
- > Norway
- > Poland
- > Portugal
- > Republic of Ireland
- > Romania
- > Singapore
- > Slovakia
- > Slovenia
- > South Korea
- > Spain
- > Sweden
- > Switzerland
- > Taiwan
- > Thailand
- > United States of America (USA)
- > United Kingdom (UK)
- > Vietnam
If your country is not listed, please check our official LACEnano worldwide distributors or contact us directly HERE and we will check what we can do.
ReturnsAt LACEnano, we stand behind our products and our customers.
We would rather see you sending us back your ordered tattoo equipment than to be unhappy with the purchase.
With that in mind, we are happy to offer you full 30 days money back guarantee.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, just send it back, and we will return you the money minus the shipping costs.
All LACEnano products come with a one-year warranty on ALL parts of the tattoo machine or power supply. If during that time something stops working as it should send it to our workshop and we will fix it or replace it for you. FREE OF CHARGE!
Please note that warranty doesn't cover neglect or misusing the products, like dropping, overheating or using the products in any other way than its intended purpose.
*Warranty doesn't cover the power cables.
For the products that are outside of warranty period or are not covered by warranty, we will charge a small fee to cover our expenses. All you need to do is send us the equipment in the original case (to protect it in shipping) with the Certificate of authenticity or invoice that came with it.
HIGH QUALITY PROFESSIONAL TATTOO EQUIPMENT
Quality. It’s the one thing that we are really looking for when we are buying a new machine. It precedes and guarantees all the other important characteristics of a good tattoo machine like reliability, ease of use and longevity. But how is it that a quality tattoo machine comes to be?
It all starts with the design process; testing numerous components to find the best ones suited for the job, different configurations of the machine to make it ergonomical while keeping the package small and then testing prototypes in real world conditions with good tattoo artists that know how to point out things that may have been missed in the initial design process.
Ok, so we now have a great machine. On paper, but that is only half the battle won. You can have the greatest machine design in the world, but the components are not built consistently and precisely, you will get a mediocre or bad machine at the end of the process. So every LACEnano machine component is quality checked for dimension tolerances, surface finish etc. multiple times during the building process. And then every machine goes thru a “torture test” when it is built, before it is shipped out. If a machine “wants to fail” it will do so in that test, not after two weeks of working in your studio, when your customer flew in for a 3 day session form out of state, when you need your machine most.
The quality and compatibility to international standards of LACEnano products is not only confirmed in house, but also with international standards like the CE, FCC and UL.
All of the raw materials that we machine and build from also come with their own certificates, and we only use the highest quality aerospace grade aluminium in our machines, all of the screws are highest quality marine grade stainless steel - bordering on implant grade stainless, our magnets are custom order military grade neodymium and all the connectors are professional grade audio extra long life connectors.
NOT ONLY TATTOO MACHINES
What was described is the process of developing a tattoo machine, but we believe in being a wholesome company and supplying professional tattoo artists with quality tattoo equipment of all sorts. For instance use the same philosophy and work ethic when designing and building power supplies; the case has to be super strong and resilient; the power board is developed and tested to deliver the silkiest current available to your machine, to make it as efficient, consistent and cool as possible. The same goes for our cables that are made from the best materials and manually tested at 3 points in the manufacturing process and then again before packaging to ensure equal resistance on the power lines inside. Even simple things like power supply mounting brackets have a lot of thought and optimisation put into them and even they are tested by professional artist before we put them into production.
So at the end of the day you can rest assured that everything humanly possible was done to bring you the highest quality professional tattoo equipment. No expenses were spared.