Hello amazing tattoo artists!
After quite some time in development, LACEnano is bringing a new machine to the market very soon. And we are calling it ARAM.
The ARAM is the first LACEnano designed to work specifically with cartridge needles. This doesn't mean that it won't work with classic needles however; it will still push those without a problem.
The fact that we used combined cartridge grip / standard tube collet chuck means that any standard 8mm tube grip will work with this machine as will the threaded cartridge grips.
Tattoo machine gallery:
Black & Gold edition:
The ARAM is a direct drive brushless motor rotary machine with an adjustable stroke.
Like all our machines it is fully autoclavable, including the motor.
It will naturally work with all of our power supplies including the Obelisk cable dongle and our Labrys power supply.
It is also ultralight at only 39g / 1.4 o.z.
For the second time from LACEnano; the lightest tattoo machine.
- Supports all standard and all cartridge needles
- 40 watt brushless motor
- Adjustable stroke from 3 to 5mm
- Compatible with classic 8mm tube grips as well as threaded cartridge grips
- Lightest tattoo machine in the world ( 39g / 1.4 o.z.)
- Fully autoclavable (Including the motor)
- Direct drive tattoo machine system
- Every ARAM tattoo machine includes OBELISK adaptor, allowing the ARAM tattoo machine to work with all standard power supplies.