After a lot of development hours, testing with tattoo artists and fixing bugs the LACEnano tattoo machine is finally ready!
We are starting the preorder campaign on the 15th of april and finishing it on the 31st of May. The quantity will be very limited so don’t wait ‘till the last day if you really want one, because we think they will run out long before then.
If you are one of the lucky few, that manage to preorder a machine in this first run, we take a pledge to ship it to you in August 2015, that’s only 2 months after the end of the preorder. We will work our asses off to honor this pledge.
You will get a whole bunch of stuff for your money;
– a LACEnano Tattoo Machine
– a LACEnano Power Supply
– a wall wart with 3 plugs so you can use it at conventions all over the world (EU, UK and US plugs)
– and LACEnano Power Cable
All of this will be packed in a compact aluminium flight case with a custom foam insert, so you can actually use the box you bought it in, not just throw it away like the paper and plastic ones.
Technical information – Rotary tattoo machine
- 40W long-life proprietary brushless motor
- Magnetic drive
- Infinitely adjustable stroke from 0 to 6mm without tools
- Infinitely adjustable give (softness) without tools
- Weight: 46g (Including the motor)
- Machined from a solid block of aircraft aluminum
- High quality Neutrik (R) connectors
- Fully autoclavable (Including the motor)
- Innovative tube clamping system
Technical information – Power supply
- LACEnano brushless 3.5 mm connector
- Input voltage 110 – 230 V
- Compact and lightweight package (size of a pack of cigarettes)