Lightweight tattoo machine
- More control and light as a quill in your hands.
- Every tattoo machine is individually machined from a block of the lightest and strongest blend of aircraft grade aluminium.
- This enables us to build the lightest rotary tattoo machine in the world.
Brushless motor technology
- A new age tattoo machine motor design for better performance.
- Six times better power to weight ratio than the best brushed motor out there.
- A power curve completely independent of the speed; full power at all RPM.
- The looks; you can’t beat the way that spinning motor looks - that’s why we show it proudly.
- Quick and easy cleaning without the motor removal.
- All the materials were carefully chosen, even the motor was specially designed - a first in the industry - to be fully autoclavable.
- Now you can do more than just clean your machine; you can actually sterilise it - for your customer’s safety and peace of mind.
When it comes to tattoo equipment there can be so many words said, but there is nothing better to demonstrate what a tattoo machine, especially a rotary machine, can do than a video.
So here are some videos, some of our pro team artists and some of completely independ tattoo artists working with our tattoo kit and showing you how it’s done.
Notice how the LACEnano works great with everything; from fat liners to wide magnum shader to really thin 3RL liners for intricate work.
The best of both worlds
The best features of coil and rotary tattoo machines combined.
We all love the pushing power that comes from the coils of an oldschool tattoo machine and lets us push those wide magnums. But coils are heavy and they vibrate like crazy. On the other hand rotary tattoo machines are light and nimble in our hands and they are great for laying lines. But your typical rotary tattoo machine lacks the clearly defined hit of a coil machine and you can’t change the stroke unless you take the whole thing apart.
The brushed motors in them are weak, heavy and outdated and they wear out fast. Both coil and rotary tattoo machines also have to have a spring of some kind to pull the needle back when not in use and that spring is slowing the needle down and takes away from the power and definition of the hit.
But there is a third way, a better way; the LACEnano brushless magnetic drive rotary tattoo machine.
It does away with springs altogether and makes the hit crisper and more adjustable than ever. It uses a brushless motor that just doesn’t wear out and packs loads of power while weighing next to nothing. It uses a classic armature bar but this time the armature bar is made from lightweight aircraft aluminium, so it doesn’t vibrate half as much.
This design also enables full hit and stroke adjustability, while for the first time enabling a complete separation of the RPM to hit relationship. For the first time there is a machine that can hit harder than a coil but weighs less than any rotary ever could.